found out what the problem is....(was:cleaned TB yadda yadda)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 12:34:03 EDT

Hey all,
Well, after much hassle with my truck, I decided to
drop it off at the dealership. And they came back
with(what I actually thought it was) the plug to the
sensor itself was causing it. Apparently, the tan wire
going into the plug was pulled out some and was not
making contact with the plug connections. Oh well, out
of my hair and it is getting fixed. Thank to Bob Tom
and Ronald Wong for both of yours help. And also,
thanks to everyone else who replied to my problem.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274