Re: Remote starters

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 12:39:42 EDT

orange383@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 Is it just me, or is it really that hard to get in and start the damn thing
 the old fashioned way?

Well you could do that but I live in Iowa and it's a lot nicer to stay in the
nice warm house when it's 30 below and start the truck and warm it up than to
get all bundled up and do it the old fashioned way. Plus it makes my
neighbors and coworkers jealous when my truck is all melted off and defrosted
and their out there freezing their butts off scraping their windows. (hehe) !!

L8tr

Shawn
MrDakota95