Re: RE: Re: Re: Bernd sighting - North Mopac exit & Anderson Lane,

From: John Bell (dak@mama.indstate.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 23:44:32 EDT

Sure - wanna try for next week sometime? I used to eat at Suzi's on Lamar...
good stuff, but *tiny* restaurant - gotta be there at 11:00am or it's fat
chance getting a table. Lemme check my schedule for next week, I'd like to
tie it in with a run from downtown to Broadwing on Kramer. All these new
deployments are a real bear...

BTW, you know anything about Star Customs? One of the fellas at work is
getting his new GMC all dolled up over there. Just trying to get a feel for
some of the shops in the Austin area.

Have fun,

--
John Bell - '00 QC 5.9 46RE 4x4 NV242 3.92LSD SLT+ *my baby*