Shocks & skid plates for a GenII

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 01:10:58 EDT

I went wheeling today with a buddy of mine (he drives a '76 Chevy, 6" of
lift, running 36's) and while I was able to keep up with him through the
entire trail (it was a good trail, couple of pretty tough spots) I
definitely need skid plates (bottomed out on a few spots, no damage tho,
thankfully) and I think some new shocks would help improve the ride. I've
seen people talking about the Edelbrock IAS, has anyone used these on a 4x4?
How are they off road? Also, does anyone know where I can get skid plates
for a GenII? Thanks guys.

--
Dave
Denver, CO