Roller Rockers

From: gt6416b@prism.gatech.edu
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 07:15:59 EDT

I have a question for the guys who have installed roller rockers. I am looking
to get rollers for my 98 dak but with driving a sizeable distance to work and
back every day I need to be somewhat gas conscious. I am essentially stock and
am looking to go with a 1.7 roller rocker (over the 1.6 stock rocker). Any of
you guys who have done this install, can you tell me if you are happy with the
gains and what impact has the roller rocker had on gas consumption.

Sent through Cyberbuzz- A Server for the Students
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/