RE: Re: WARNING!! Graphic pics of my dak:(

From: Josh Garrison (cctco@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 11:28:41 EDT

None that I know of. But I seem to have bad luck when I comes to cars.
 About 2 years ago I had a 66 GTO that had JUST been painted. I stopped
and my friends place for about 5 min, came out and someone had keyed the
passenger side from the front bumper to the rear. They also slashed 2 tires
for some reason. I was sick to my stomach for a week, it was one of the
worst feelings in my entire life!

Josh