Re: WARNING!! Graphic pics of my dak:(

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 20:04:33 EDT

For mods, the answer is, as always, "it depends." I know when I was
pricing out Progressive they had a fill-in box for "aftermarket/upgrades"
where you could put in a value you want to insure any non-stock stuff for.
Didn't seem to affect the premium much in the quote I got, but I only had
maybe $1200 in that box.

For other stuff, like the camera, I think that goes to homeowners/renters
insurance.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com