Re: WARNING!! Graphic pics of my dak:(

From: ArcticRoze@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 13:01:55 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/01 8:45:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
andylevy@yahoo.com writes:

<< One thing though it that I had a camera and few other misc. things in the
truck, and when I talked to the insurance theysaid those were not covered? I
thought they would be? Any advice fromanyone? >>

That brings up a question I have been wondering. When a truck is totaled
doesn't the insurance company ONLY pay for the value of the truck in stock
condition?? So if you have all kinds of modifications invested, shouldn't
you report them to the insurance company to have them covered as well? I am
just wondering if anybody has done this and if so, how did it effect their
premium?

Julie
00' SLT+ QC V6 3.9 4x2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body