Re: Re: Re: Info on the HO 4.7

From: Punch/ Crash2000 (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 19:18:19 EDT

well, it's trying to u/l to my h/d from an ftp site, these are the files it
would like me to save!

FRRockysTruck.jpg
dmls.gif
dakotabutton.jpg
meetsbutton.jpg
gamesbutton.jpg
linksbutton.jpg
TRUCK1.htm
coming from ftp://208.34.182.90/images cyrenius.ortv-hartford.org

when I click the pictures link, it tries to u/l all the pictures to my h/d!

I've been using my browser for a few years and never have I seen this
before!

also nice ftp site!
Punch,
Alive and well.....