RE: '98 318 computer

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 01:19:34 EDT

$399? That's rather steep. I guess considering DC is no longer making them
that would be the case. Is it worth it? It is if you're building a high
performance Dak and not going to tow a lot. If you're going to buy the HP
PCM and are not doing any more to your truck than what you've already done I
wouldn't waste the money.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD