RE: RE: Small Vaccuum Port (greg)

From: tmfu (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 08:30:39 EDT

> Hey Greg,
> No.....it's not the pvc....its about 1 inch below and 1" to the
> rear of the pvc. Will you be going to the Rt 18 Market show tommorow?
> Bob

Hmmmm... Maybe the air intake for the crankcase?? Nah, I can't I have a sick
server that has to be restored this morning, and that job is up in Fairlawn
for Columbia Savings Bank.. The weekend sux! Put in close to 20hrs OT just
between now and Fri... Well after that is all said and done, I'm going to
Best-Buy and getting a new car stereo (Aiwa CDC-MP3 Headunit/ADC-M105 10CD
Changer), and place my order for a set of Adjustable struts (Dynamic
Suspensions). I've been talking to the folks over at ASEChips, and they are
the only folks that have something for the new Neons.. PLaced an order for a
new computer and I'm coing to send that to them to have it setup. I almost
have the funds for the Hahn StageII turbo setup too! Gonna have some real
fun picking on the local ricers soon... hehehehehe.... Ever see a ricer get
so pissed off that he's pounding on his steering wheel cause his
weighteddownwithextrafiberglassandcrapHonda can't keep up with a Neon...
hehehehe.. He fell back even further when we went over the Driscoll Bridge
in Edison.. Got off at the reststop over in Sayerville and he stopped to
check out the Neon, couldn't believe all I had was a CAI and a cat-back, and
loaded down with 2 full-loaded Compaq ML-370 Servers... Oh well.. gimme a
call later on, maybe we can hook up...

Greg
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway, NJ