Subject: RE: Re: WARNING!! Graphic pics of my dak:(

From: Michael Nott (wnott@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 10:19:31 EDT

Sorry to hear about the truck. It worries me a bit if it's a defect, since
I park mine in a garage next to my bedroom.

I was coming home from dinner at dusk yesterday and when I turned down my
dash lights the bezel aroung my dimmer wheel seemed very hot. I had the
same thing with the ignition switch housing on my Mustang and they were
recalling those (for the years before mine). Got rid of the Mustang for my
Dakota, but have I traded one problem for another? Anyone else notice their
dimmer switch area being hot? Thanks.

Mike Nott
Orlando, FL
'01 Flame Red CC Sport, 2WD, 4.7, 5-speed, etc.