Re: Re: Passenger floorboard full of water?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 00:44:14 EDT

Corey, Tony- whoever else was hunting me on this-SORRY! I've been out of
town for a week and haven't done anything about it, but I promise I will try
to get the info tomorrow. And, if possible I will try to get Mike Clark to
snap a digital pic of the actual tube so that it can be posted for everyone
to see. I promise I'm working on it!!!!!!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html