RE: Re: RE: Power slot rotors ??

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 04:01:05 EDT

Which pads did you use?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET]On Behalf Of T Simmons
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 6:12 PM
To: dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
Subject: DML: Re: RE: Power slot rotors ??

I have just installed my powerslots with raybestos pads on friday..... god
do they have stopping power or what??..... Freaked a friend of mine out who
was riding with me .>>>>>>ARE YOU GOING TO STOP?????

almost put his ass through the windshield.... god that was fun, and without
all the jumping around like the old rotors would cause!