suspention problems

From: Stefan Bartels (stebel@web.de)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 08:38:15 EDT

Hi,

I lowered my 1993 Dakota (2WD/standard cab/V6) with a BellTech Kit (Spindles, Hanger, schackles/Front 2"/Rear 4"). But what I dont have are new shocks. I bought the parts in the states and installed them at home in germany. The problem was that I could get the shocks with the plane.
Now I hered that the Nitro shocks from BellTech arent very good.
Can anybody give me another vendor witch I can use? Please give the part number so that I can order them here in germany.

Thanx
Stefan
IhrName@web.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de