Re: suspention problems

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 08:55:51 EDT

Stefan, Matt Barrett and I and I'm sure many others are running Doetsch Tech
shocks. I've been real happy with mine, as has Matt. I'll try and find you
some P/N#'s for some Doetsch Tech's for a -2,-4 gen II truck. Some of the
Gen II guys might be able to help you on this as well. Check w/ Frank
Gloembieski, he's got a lowered gen-II reg. cab truck. There's several
others on the list that can give you reccomendations on shocks and info for
gen-II's as well, so wait on some more responses. HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html