RoadMaster Active Suspension Installation

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 08:58:35 EDT

Just a "FYI" for those interested in the RoadMaster Active Suspension:

The suspension installation is very straight forward and does not
require any special tools, welding, or modifications at all. The
instructions provided are very easy to understand and have an
illustration along every step of the way.

We've taken some pictures to show you the basic steps and the final
installation. Traction will be tested at the next track meet but the
initial road test did show a noticeable reduction in wheel-hop from a
hard "launch". The truck used occasionally tows a 18' boat so we'll
find out just how much the Active Suspension helps with heavy loads as
well.

Total time to install the RoadMaster on your driveway (with Air Tools):
2 Hours (No "Shortcuts" taken)

http://www.speedtweaks.net/2001RT_Roadmaster.htm

Bernd D. Ratsch
Owner - SpeedTweaks, LLC