RE: Mopar Nationals! Mucho DAK Content there!

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 21:04:05 EDT

good suggestion on the hotel. James and I made it over to the hotels on
Brice (burnout contest all night) huge 2-5 minute burnouts! Jon you missed
it...Sat. was much better. The burnouts were huge!!! I even got a few in
of my own...my girlfriend Jill drove James's DAK and did a few as well. She
even did one near a cop and he left her alone :-) We had so much fun.
Well hope to see you at Carlisle as well as Nat's again next year...

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual