A/C ??? water coming out of the vents!!!

From: Clinton O Holter (coholter@west.raytheon.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 19:06:48 EDT

I previously posted a question about :"stinky AC" . . . I followed all the
suggestions, and
some of the things suggested seemed to help, but similar to what Tim is
saying, it appears
that my AC just generates one heck of a lot of condensation . . . I run my
AC for 10 minutes,
then run just straight "vented" air through the defroster and I have water
condensing on my
window for an hour !!! (I have to run the heater in "blast furnace" mode
for 5 minutes to get
rid of it )
This seems to occur ALL THE TIME, and it is not very humid here in So.Cal .
. .

This does seem out of the ordinary . . .

Suggestions ???

If there is something wrong with my AC system (which the dealership can
determine) . . . what
could it be ???

How many others are having this problem ?
(or similar)

Anybody seen any TSBs on this ?

                         Thanks All !