Re: TRUCK SHOW IN CT AND NJ

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 20:38:41 EDT

Chris,
Will the CT show have a class for my Dak?
What time does the show start? Do they have a web site?
If I go I'll be leaving my house....going over the tapan zee.....to 287 to 95
North.
Thats about 45min to an hour for me.
How will you be coming up Parkway to NYS Thruway? If so we could meet easily
enough on an exit off the Thruway.....say Nanuet Area. You know where the mall
is?
Bob