Michigan Meet...Were Home!!!!

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 22:05:49 EDT

We just pulled in the driveway bout 20 minutes ago.We left Auburn Hills
after last nights Zone Championships(Oakland University).Caitlin finished
the 3 days with 2-8th place & 2-9th place finishes.Team Wisconsin also won
the meet,and for the 5th straight year!!

As for the Meet(Museum),i was glad at the turnout.I made some new
friends,especially Jason & Norah.The highlight of the day,was
David(DRD892)blasting smoke & rubberout of the Chrysler museum lot
(YES,I GOT THIS ON 8mm video!).

If any of you great people are planning on coming to
Madison,Wisconsin,PLEASE,let me know you are coming.I'll fix up 2# of 48
hour marinated tenderloin!!

Last night,we drove from Aubyurn Hill,Mi to Downers Grove,Ill.We covered the
315 miles in 4 hrs,30 min...We averaged 70mph!.Not bad at night,and all the
construction from Auburn Hills to Ann Arbor,and around Chicago.This also
included a 7 minute potty stop.

And my Magnum V6 never missed a beat.

Ohh,and gas mileage?? a dead on 20mpg.At times i was running 77-80 mph.

Next year i'm gonna plan a Spring/Summer Dakota Meet here in Madison.
I'll be cooking Barbecued Chicken & Marinated Black Angus Steak.

Again,thanks to all for coming.
I made some really good friends..for life!

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55
DML Member
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President