Re: To Supercharge or NOT to.......

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 22:27:23 EDT

hey ken,
i just installed a kenne bell on my 98 r/t regular dak. it works great,no
waiting for the rpms to build boost..the power is there as fast as you hit
the pedal..i just drove from louisiana to mississippi and i was doing 75 to
85 the whole way with a 120 every now and then..i got 18mpg. the kit is very
complete and is complex.they made the kit even with a knock/ping detector
with a meter that you can mount on your steering column..i had someone
install mine while i was at work for the week..its not a afternoon job..just
remember you get what you pay for..powerdyne shall i say is a disposable sc
and nowhere close to the quality of the kb..if you have any ???just post
it.i know bill[semihemi01] has a kb on his4.7 qc..he helped me out alot..you
can do the job yourself,however i have a personal mechanic that works for a
mopar racing team with a ram 360 and a dakota 2 generation.the dak is all
motor and sprayed..mid 10s..the stock ram holds the record for stock truck.i
am lucky that they did my truck,they usually dont do that.