Re: Update on Dead Dakota!

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 15:15:05 EDT

Ouch!! $900!!! I think I would have personally checked the connection that
was mentioned as a problem under the fuse box. I understand that you are in
a situation since you are not home, but for $900 it would have been worth
it. Hope everything works out ok. Just out of curiosity, I would check the
wiring by the fuse box after they get done working on it. Just see if they
repaired it.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/