RE: ATTN: Matt Barret (Flowmaster ???)

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 15:48:24 EDT

thank you for replying. I love your DAK. Man I wish I taped a sound bit of
your exhaust. Oh well next year, right ;-)

well I just need to call down there and get a price now. I can't wait to
chuck the 40 series muffler.

BTW if anyone is interested in taking it off my hand they are more than
welcome. it's a 2.5" center in 2.5" offset out 40 series. It has some rust
on it but when I get it off in the next week I will clean it up and paint it
with a high temp ceramic paint. Make an offer

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual