Re: Body Lift Completed!

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 13:47:51 EDT

Hmm...sounds tempting! Id have to do the 5 speed lever as well then..cant
have just one lever painted!

I am planning on the Dakoberfest, and I have 4 more friends that want to
come as well. (All Dakotas of course), and one other with a Ram. They saw
the video and immediatly wanted to go wheeling!

Ive been itching to go find some trails and get all muddy again...

Any update on the VHS video conversion to .mpg???

I just got Andy's photos and should have them all up by tonight.