home brew intake installed.

From: Punch/ Crash2000 (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 17:02:07 EDT

well, everything went extremely smooth, thanks for the instructions Hoegan.

my only problem was finding the filter, I went with a K&N E-0930,a
recommendation from a speed shop???

my problem is the boot is 3" ID and my ABS is 3.5 OD, the clamp just crushes
the rubber boot? I need a coupler to fit inside the boot and outside the ABS
eg. 3"-3.5" think I could find one!!

question, does the airfilter change the sound of the truck? it sounds more
growly (however it's spelt) under WOT.

#### I notice the improvement this intake has made!!! : )

total cost was $130 cdn.
Punch,
Alive and well.....
.