Re: Re: Rams head hood pads

From: ?n ???r (n9ngw@msn.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 23:58:25 EDT

I had thought about taking it off and trying either flat black paint, or
dyeing it black again, but them darn little clips originally cost $1.95
each, and there is 13 of them, but i did find some nice ones that would work
at a local home improvement store that are 2 for .52, so I might just try
it. Jon