Re: South Boston,VA

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 07:23:03 EDT

Mike, Not much going on in South Boston, very small town. There are a couple of places to drink, and a couple of decent places to eat, other than fast food.
Its been a while since I've been there, can't remember any names. The track is actually north east of the town.
You might have better luck driving another 25 miles west on Rte 360 to the city of Danville,VA.
OR, if you're feeling like a seriuos road trip, come to Richmond ??!! 100 mi +/- Have Fun !!

BTW, I have 2 tickets for the Richmond Winston Cup race Sept 8, if anyone is interested? Face value, 80 each.

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5spd