TRUCK SHOW IN CT AND NJ (Chris)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 07:05:23 EDT

Chris Czimcharo wrote:

> alright bob here is the deal! Last minute change is that I am not going because
> there is a bigger show next weekend in Woodstown(A lot better than
> Englishtown!!!) So if you want to drive down with me on Saturday morning you are
> welcome. I also have a hotel room in Woodstown that you are more than welcome to
> stay in. I tried getting a hotel room in Ct but everyplace is booked. I am not
> sure where the show is and my truck is not done yet let me know if you want to go
> next weekend to Woodstown.(www.lowrollers.com) There is magazine coverage!!! Lets
> see how many Daks we can get to show up!
>
> Chris
> www.geocities.com/chrisdakota.geo
>
> bob wrote:

Chris,
I'm gona stick with E town, I've been there before and it's a little closer for me.
Thanks for the invite on the room though.
Hope to see you on Fri
I'll need some directions
Also do you have a flyer on the CT show?
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Street Scene Roll Pan, Shaved Tailgate, Lund Wiper Cowl,
S/S Sport Mirrors, Lo-Pro Hard Tonnue over a Custom Bed, 13" Video System, K&N, F&B,
TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Nitto 275's all around on Chrome R/T Wheels, Sony CDX-7850,
Three sets of Infinity Kappa's, Three MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and
a MTX 2130.

New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm