RE: Dakota is dead, need help!! fuel pump??

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 10:48:10 EDT

Hey Mike!

Sorry to hear about your problems :( When my pump went, it would crank and
act like it wanted to start, but could not as there was no fuel pressure
pushing the fuel into the cylinders. It was simply a "game over" when it
gave out. Go directly to a tow truck, do not pass go, do not collect $200.
It yours is starting, it might not be the pump.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU