Re: TRUCK SHOW IN CT AND NJ (Chris)

From: MAGNUM96@att.net
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 13:11:12 EDT

I am not going to the CT show this weekend. I will only
see you next Friday if you come to the BBQ at my house.
I still think you should go to the Woodstown show(there
is a wet T-shirt contest!!!) There is also a show in
Flemington in September. Do you know of any other
shows in the area???

Chris

to many option to list!!!!!!