Re: Installation Bull$h!t and Exhaust Leak

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 13:13:04 EDT

Aaron

I will be happy to go over to that shop with you to get your money back. In
fact I'll bet we could get the entire chapter of the DakotaUSA club to join
us. Make them think about disappointing that many wild eyed Dakota drivers.

Let me know if I can help. On that note, we could have put on that exhaust
system here at my place. Call me next time.

Patrick