Installation Bull$h!t and Exhaust Leak

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 19:35:18 EDT

First off I go to the local 4x4 shop today to get my dynomax cat-back
installed, which I bought from them, drop it off in the morning to be
installed and charged $65, but I did not pay it, then. Go to pick it up late
afternoon and they charge me $105, I say what? "well it took longer than the
boss, who I told me $65 thought it would" "and the boss came in to check it
out after they were done and decided it needed to be higher, so as not to
scrape, you know a high quality job" is this not ridiculous, plus the boss
was out and they didn't know when he would be back, so I payed it and left,
am going to call the boss tomorrow.

Second the guy who installed it says that there is an exhaust leak, upstream
from were he worked (of course). My question is what does an exhaust leak
sound like, could he have possibly heard the rattling washer in my newly self
installed shifter. And thought that was an exhaust leak.

one severly pissed off Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html