Re: Re: Split rear exhaust for a V-6?? I got one!

From: WSC (WSC@email.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 17:42:08 EDT

I have the Flowmaster 30 with split rear...but if I'm not mistaken its
2.5"inlet/(2) 2.25 Outlets.....of course I have dual 3" tips. The flowmaster
does sound awesome (foxwood DMLers have heard it :-)) and I didn't seem to
loose anything by going with this set-up:

http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen

I based my exhaust size on a number of posts on the DML about what size to
go with with a V6. I believe more than what I have and ya may find some loss
with a sixer???...this is what I have gathered from the DML