CenterForce Clutch...bernd

From: WSC (WSC@email.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 18:49:23 EDT

Bernd....ya got part number and price on that?? I'm assuming you got the
DUAL FRICTION one, although I have also seen the CenterForce I and II which
are cheaper.....all of which are an upgrade from the OEM clutch.

By the way, what exactly do you get?? I know nothing of the clutch anatomy,
but I dont wanna buy this and have the dealer say they still needed 'other'
parts to replace my clutch.

Thanks,
Kevin Hoegen
kevinhoegen@email.com