Re: Sylvania Headlamps...

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 20:59:30 EDT

Yeah. Don't use blue bulbs. They'll actually reduce your vision because
blue light scattersmore readily than white. They're also annoying as hell
for oncoming drivers. There are headlight systems that are actually
high-performance that appear blue, but these are HID (High-Intensity
Discharge) and cost a lot of money - it's not just a fancy bulb.

Sticking with the stock wattage, I've found GE 9007HO to be a decent
upgrade on the bulbs. Whiter and brighter.