Re: rearend drop

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 00:44:52 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/01 3:52:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
BlKV8Dkota@aol.com writes:

<<
 I just put on centerline rims with 275/50 tires. =A0I do not like the huge=20
 space in the back between the wheel well and the tire. =A0I want to drop the=
 =20
 back end with drop blocks. =A0Has anyone used these? =A0I also wonder if I s=
 hould=20
 drop it an inch or two? =A0I do not want the back to sit lower than the fron=
 t.=20
 =A0I do not plan on dropping the front at all. =A0Also were can I buy
these=20
 blocks from for a 98 Dakota?

 Josh

I just dropped my 95 CC 3 in. rear 2 in. front you can buy the blocks at any
auto store or you can get them online with pinion angle already built in. I
got my drop springs from AIM Ind. they sell the blocks on their web site .
www.aimind.com . I'm currently fighting my pinion angle to get it dialed in,
I just bought a 3 in. kit locally and wish I would have got them online with
the proper angle built in.

Shawn
MrDakota95