Re: Re: Need a hand for the FAQ

From: Bill Pruitt (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 11:34:51 EDT

I used "Streeet-els".
These are elbows that are male on one end, and female on the other.
Therefore on end of the elbow is 3" OD.
See my pics on the site

Bill Pruitt
'01 QC 4.7, Auto, Flo-Pro exhaust, K & N Homebrew 3" Air Intake
Downey SST Tarp, Viper Alarm, RhinoLiner
 "Tail-Gate Open" warning light
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages/