Re: Re: Re: Re: HELP ATF Fluid

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 15:10:06 EDT

Because he knows the DML is good people and that many folks (myself EXcluded)
have experience with more than just Daks - or have contacts elsewhere they can
make use of. I've asked one or 2 questions about non-Dak vehicles and usually
I'll turn up one or 2 pointers - but otherwise everyone just stays quiet. No
biggie.