Power lock shorts

From: Ken Hoffman (kenh@photocenterimaging.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 15:13:40 EDT

About a year ago I had my power door lock fuse fry out of the blue. Since
I was out and about at the time, I replaced it and all was well. NOW
about a week ago it happened again, and I replaced it .....again ----and
this week .......again.
So thats 3 times total and I need to take some action. I've not been
able to find any obvious damage to the wiring, but haven' t pulled the
door panels off yet.

Have any of you had a similar short or have any idea about where to try
and track this down. I REALLY don't want to go to the dealer ever, for
anything--but, it's too the point where I need to take action .

Thanks,
Ken H