Leaking Daks

From: Ken Hoffman (kenh@photocenterimaging.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 15:30:05 EDT

For what it's worth, my 99 CC had me looking for higher ground when it
rained really hard. Water would leak down the firewall waaaay back behind
the dash. Turned out to be the windshield seal --the truck was 2-3 mos
old at the time. The dealer "took care of it" and it has never leaked
since. Of course, the windshield isn't seated properly and the windnoise
at highway speeds is, well, noisy but I sure as hell wasn' t going to take
it back for them to "fix" again.

My $0.02
Ken H