Re: Gen II Questions

From: DGB (dgbcms@netnet.net)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 16:25:27 EDT

I can't answer your question about the fuel system but
guarantee you have come to the right place. Lots of 1st
class knowledge here!

There is another one for just GenII's just type in

Gen2Dakota-subscribe@egroups.com

In addition there's a webring you can start at

http://mikesdakota.com/gen2daks/

You should also check out these too while your at it

http://www.dakota-truck.net/
http://www.speedtweaks.net/

Dwight in WI