Foxwoods 2001

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 18:46:20 EDT

Hey all, I finally got net acess after 1 week in the dark! Bernd has been
cool enough to keep me informed information regarding my clutch replacement.
If all goes well, I should be purchasing the CenterForce II Clutch for my
Dak next week........then the S/T will be on the road again.

I am in the process of FINALLY creating my Foxwoods 2001 page....hey I'm an
oldtimer who still uses film :-). Anyway, if you went to the meet, could ya
pay a quick visit to this page:

http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen/fox2001meet.html

I need some info about a number of you! After I collect the info, I can
rebuild the page. Plus, if you went you can always add your link to my site
at:

http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen/links

Thanks again all....
Kevin