Re: AUTO JUMPING OUT OF PARK

From: Punch/ Crash2000 (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 18:20:39 EDT

Vehicles equipped with 4-wheel drive. The electric shift transfer case may
not fully engage into gear when the operator moves the transfer case
selector switch. This could cause the transfer case to end up in the neutral
position unexpectedly and allow the vehicle to roll away if the parking
brake is not applied. Correction: Dealers will reprogram the transfer case
control module.

could this be the problem?
Punch,
Alive and well.....