Re: Gen II Questions

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 18:54:29 EDT

There are two LE packages.
1) Special LE- Chrome bumpers, added carpeted door trim, floor mats, 22
gal. tank, 125mph speedo, tinted club cab, chrome grill, under hood
light, 5x7 mirrors, 4 speaker cass., 60/40 bench, ps, pinstripe, larger
tires, rear slider, wood grain dash, and a few others.

2) Super LE- same as above, with AC, fender flares and molding, cruise,
tilt, and 15" alum. wheels. Only available with club cabs.

Matt
'92 CC SuperLE 3.9L auto 4x2

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:39:28 -0500 Shane Moseley <smoseley@ix.netcom.com>
writes:
> Ok yall - a few questions about my new toy - a '93 Dak CC 318.
> Looks
> like its got the LE package. Whats that?
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.