'97 locking gas cap and stant 180 thermo

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 19:58:27 EDT

I'm doing some cleaning up and found a Stant 180 thermo (59358) and a
locking gas cap (keys haven't turned up yet). The cap was on my '97 v6
Dak prior to someone plowing into it. The thermo was purchased for the
3.9 v6, can't remember what else it will work on (if any).

Let me know if anyone is interested, you can have them for cost of
shipping.

Obviously, unless the keys turn up, the cap is somewhat worthless. I'm
still cleaning up, they will likely turn up.

Marty