Re: DML BBQ PICS UP!

From: jbleazard@Sympatico.ca
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 23:35:44 EDT

I know exactly how I would set up a snorkel on the '95. I've got lots of room
in the engine bay to work with. Now all I need is the proper motivation to
start cutting holes in the fenders...

The way I wanted to do it is pretty easy. I'd just put the stock air hat back on
and route some PVC pipe or something similar over to it. Punch it through
the fender, and make a snorkel up to the top edge of the window.

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@sympatico.ca Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white