Mopar 1.6 Roller Rockers Install help

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 02:40:19 EDT

Just got the Mopar rockers and -as was mentioned on here before- they
have absolutely NO instructions. Well, ok, there are some instructions
that tell you how to screw in the set screws on the poly locks
-there's only one place they can go anyway, Big help there! So can
someone help me out here? My heads SHOULD be here this week sometime
and I'd like to know how these things install by then. There are some
square plastic parts that look like some type of guides for the
pushrods. But I can't figure where these would go or how they would
fasten down. There are two nuts in a sealed bag that I have no idea
where they would go. Can anyone help please!!!! I've posted a jpg of
the rocker parts at:

http://www.mikesdakota.com/360/rockers/mprockers.jpg

Would it be too much for Mopar to put an instruction sheet in the box
with these? I mean my one-piece-chunk-of-metal mopar harmonic balancer came
with an instruction sheet on how to install it!! But the rocker set
with it's 123 separate pieces (yes I counted) have nothing! :-O

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com