Re: Mopar 1.6 Roller Rockers Install help

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 00:50:20 EDT

Go to the crane cams website, they have a help/FAQ area that gives detailed
instructions on installing them. That is where I got my instructions.

http://www.cranecams.com/

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)