Re: Re: cam bearing

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 10:22:11 EDT

These tools can be rented at a Rentals place..(mower,
chainsaws,compressors,paint equip, etc..). they are easy to use. A long rod
and you match the diameter of your bushing with the diameter of the bushing
tool.works like a slide hammer. a very light tap or slide will move the
bushing(s) well into place.